The debate and the story of the day!
In this post we will talk about medicine, (tidbits, I'm not a PRO).
So what some people start screaming when their Firefighter and said that the ambulance does not stay more than 5 minutes to resuscitate someone because he prioritizes the secondary effects to the survival of humans (Still debating eral-Dames!).
Let's start the story and discussion!
Doctors who are interventions revives the land is not unconscious people for over 5 minutes (and in some cases' poisoning, overdose .. go up a little over 30 minutes). But the thing is that people are being revived for 5 minutes less likely to wake up if it has been revived for more than 15 minutes to be sure. But do not forget about the problem ..
- Cardiac massage: Doctors do not go more than 5 minutes (exceptions ..).
- Defibrillator: What a shock it can replace cardiac massage which hearts to pump blood and oxygen to recover aid him ..? (What do you think of defibrillators ..?)
- Gesture of first aid: This is of course one of the most important things when crisis-when you are the first on the scene until help arrives. (I hope he does soon impose learn first aid ..).
- Summary: Made by people CPR until the arrival of emergency and you do not stop, after some minutes to hand over to a person next to you (if you are accompanied) .. Go get a defibrillator and use. Call for help and wait until they tell you to hang with hang ..!
Poisoning, Overdose etc. ..:
- Chest Compression: This is the largest circulating the blood through the body and oxygenated .. Feed the brain and other organ blood is the most important in this situation ..
- Defibrillator: Use it and follow the instructions to the letter. Until the arrival of aid
- What do you think about the fact that relief are only rarely to resuscitation for more than 5 minutes ..?
- What do you think of the invention of defibrillators?
- Are you for or against doing so to learn from the small schools (Primary ..) lifesaving?
And if you would like some additional discussion
the medicines do not hesitate made you happy.